Thursday, November 1, 2012

Loving you

At first glance, you were a stranger
Then suddenly my heart started pounding really hard
like something was gonna burst out of my chest

There was once you said, "As long as you are here"
I never knew my presence was important to you

Every time you appeared I would always turn the other way
just in case you see my face turn red
and hear my heart pounding out loud

I just wanted to be near you, around you
and look deep into those clear brown eyes

That day I said, "You are my everything"
Although it was by accident, I meant it
You are a gift to me

Your eyes were glowing with love
shining like the sun
but they were for someone else
That was really hard for me to see

Even as time went by, my heart still pounds
whenever you are around
I just do not know what to do with this anymore

In my dream I walked far away from you
Not wanting to feel my heart aching
as your eyes looked at hers
smiling like a little boy



No comments:

Post a Comment