Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Fault (And Tears) In Our Stars

Hi everyone!
so sorry it took so long to write this review
anyway
So let's get to it shall we?

Watching this movie brought tears (to many of my friends)
whereas to me, it brought out the most real thing that is out there
Reality, life as it is

TFIOS portrayed the imperfections in life
how there are the happy moments
and the sad moments
where sometimes there is just no happy ending
that we have to get through those tough moments
and endure all the pain that is going through
our mind, body and soul
then detach ourselves from the feelings and tension
accepting that the moments had happened
and move on

One thing I think we should always have
is sense of humour
(hahahaha, it's the weekends and I'm so happy!)
When Issac, Augustus and Hazel Grace
went to Issac's ex-girlfriend's house
and threw eggs at her car
I couldn't help but think
it's one of the best scenes ever!
Sweet revenge! (Opps! Spoiler alert)

The one scene that I could really relate to
was when Hazel Grace realised
that Augustus had passed away
I could not help but
remember that feeling
as I too lost a friend to a disease
not too long ago

All in all it was a great movie
although some part of it could be better
while others are just classic
("oblivion", text messages between Augustus and Hazel,
Issac releasing his anger at Augustus's, "okay" "okay")

I think that Love is one of the most powerful feelings in the world.
Hazel's undying love for Augustus,
Frannie's motherly love towards Hazel
Augustus's unwavering love for Hazel,
the fun friendship love between Augustus, Issac and Hazel.

Quote:
O SON OF BEING!
Love Me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant.

- The Hidden Words, Baha'u'llah

*PS: Btw I still haven't
finished the book yet
Bet the book's gonna be so much better
'cause well my imagination
is better (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment