Friday, August 16, 2013

Teen Tragedy

As she paced back and forth, back and forth in her dormitory
Alll kinds of thoughts were going through her head
She had had morning sickness for months now
and her tummy.. is showing

Pregnant? I'm pregnant? Oh no..!
What do I do? This is just SHIT!!
Who should I ask for help?
No, no one should know about this.
NO ONE.

"Emily Sanders!"
"Yes? Yes."
"Could you come to the principal's office right now?
The principal would like to see you."
She knew at that moment everyone was looking at her tummy.
With her head down, Emily headed to the office.


Just outside the office, she heard a familiar voice.
"You wanted to talk about my daughter, Emily?
Are there any problems? Is she doing okay here?"
Mum? What is she doing here? Oh my god! She knows?
Oh no, how can I face her like this.
This is not right.

She panicked and the first thing she did was run.. 

And as fast as she could, she ran all the way out of the school compound.
All the cars were honking as she ran and ran
tears could not stop falling

Why am I so unlucky? Why? Why? W-H....
She did not notice a very big heavy truck headed her way
as she tried to wipe away her tears

BAM!! Her small body flew away like the wind
and landed somewhere near a willow tree.

Where am I? What is this white glow coming from?
Am I dead? Is this where my problems will end?

Looking around her surroundings, she knew then this is a tunnel.
As she walked slowly and cautiously in the tunnel,
she noticed a small crib on the floor.

Curious, she tried to touch it
but somehow it could not be reached.

Emily?
Miss Sanders?
Can you hear me?
Please wake up! Oh please, we need you!

Suddenly the tunnel disappeared.

"Honey? Can you hear me? It's me, mummy."
"Hmm? Mum?"
"Oh My God! Thank goodness you woke up!
I was so worried about you!
You scared the hell out of me!
Don't you ever do that again! Do you understand?"

"Sorry, Mum."
Emotions started to come out like water
Sorry to her mum for worrying her
sorry to the baby inside her for wanting to abort it

"I'm really sorry. I won't do that ever again."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment