Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The True Meaning behind "Success"

Success can mean so many things

To me
Success is a form of accomplishment
It is how you did what you had to do to gain
the sense of accomplishment on something

I managed to live through the darkest days of my life
to be where I am now
I did not give up, I walked on with a big heart,
embraced my mistakes and failures,


and finally am one step ahead in the thing I want to do
and that is to be an accomplished photographer
who captures the tiny moments where
the expressions of happiness, joy and genuine glee

Like how I love sharing my opinion on my blog here
because I love sharing with others what I feel
which is why I continuously post here..
no matter what

We people are connected to each other
So if you ever fail,
do not feel in despair

Reach out to your friends,
your family, your teachers
They understand you the way you are
and they can give you support, encouragement
Believe in yourself and give it another try

The video below interviewed a number of people
on what the word "success" means to them

Have a good watch and do leave a comment below

I'd love to hear about your definition of success :)
Share it with the world

No comments:

Post a Comment