Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lucky gift

So last week I received my gift
a wondrous gift I have to say,
'cause I received two complimentary tickets
to the movie The Fault in Our Stars!

I sure was lucky 'cause there were only a limited number of tickets

to be won and they chose me! (Awesome)

Wanna know how I won the tickets?
Well, the thing is there's this website KLIPS
everytime a new movie is coming out in Malaysia
they will give out free movie passes
All you have to do is make an account and voila!
















Right now they have free passes
to these two movies
Into The Storm (Can't wait! The trailer is awesome!) 
and
Detective Conan: Dimensional Sniper (for all Conan anime lovers out there!)

All you have to do is share the post with your friends
via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and many other social media websites
and insert a creative and attracting description in the post.
*Remember to save the link of your post and send the link back to KLIPS
**Make sure your post is public for the KLIPS Team to be able to view them

I'll be writing a review about the movie The Fault In Our Stars in my next blog post.
Stay tuned!

1 comment: