Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Start & The Fast

This year is starting really well for me.
The students of my study circle have graduated,
I have made more friends and
I finally know what I want to do this year..
And I might be having a special something!
But I ain't telling ya~ hahaha :D
(Okay maybe later)

I am fasting now.
It is a part of my religion, Baha'i culture.
For those who do not know..
"Fasting is essentially a period of meditation 
and prayer of spiritual recuperation,
during which the believer must strive to
make the necessary readjustments in his inner life,
and to refresh and reinvigorate 
the spiritual forces latent in his soul."
My plans for fasting month is to learn deeper
the meaning behind the Baha'i writings
and implement them in my everyday life.
Hopefully I can finish the books that
I bought so long ago too..

By the way I have Instagram now
(this is totally unrelated..)
you can find me yunsheen7 :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment