Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lost

Chapter 2 : Lost (Teen Tragedy)

The sun is climbing slowly up the clouds and
the sun rays started to shine on the window pane of a house.
Emily's house.
As the sun rise higher, the rays woke Emily up.
Hmm.. what time is it?
As she turned to look at the alarm clock, she started feeling sick.
It's like something is trying to squeezing her insides,
making it hard to even get out of bed.
Still she managed to get herself to the bathroom.
As much as she wanted to ignore the growing pain,
her legs lost balance and she collapsed to the ground.
She crawled to the toilet bowl and started vomiting.

Suddenly all the memories started coming back in her mind.

I almost died.
I..
I...
I have a baby inside me.


Remembering everything now, she sobbed silently.

I must not let anyone know about this, especially Mum.
She will freak out!
What do I do? Oh God... God help me...

The next day..

Sitting at a chair right outside her house, Emily was gazing into space, trying not to think about her problems that have been bugging her since that day when she found out she was pregnant. Then suddenly a figure came into view.

It was her best friend Lea Clinton.

" Hey Emily! I'm buying some stuff for my dog Joe later. He's been eating a lot lately and my mum's been nagging me to buy his food for days and days. Can you come with me and maybe save me from boredom? " asked Lea nonchalantly while playing with her blonde hair. She did not seem to notice the dark circles on Emily's pale face.

" Sorry Lea. I'm not feeling well today. I don't think I can even make it to class today. " She avoided Lea's gaze and headed straight into her house, leaving Lea with a surprised expression. Emily is acting really strange. I wonder what happened to her..

Once inside the house, Emily heaved a long sigh.

I can't do this. This is too hard. I cannot possibly skip school and avoid talking to Lea all the time. I need to do something.

All of a sudden, an idea struck in her head. A bad idea.

I could leave here... forever.. and nobody will notice that I am gone,
except Mum and Lea.

After all I am invisible to everyone else.

Still.. should I tell him?

To be continued..

Preview

"What are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to tell you something that's all. Then I'll leave."
"Don't say anything. I don't want to hear from you. At all."
"I.. I.. I'm sorry.."
"Get out of my sight!"
"Please.. let me finish. I promise after today you won't see me again."

I wish you won't let me go. I wish you would ask me to stay by your side.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment